- Define Asthma.
- Review the epidemiology, pathophysiology, etiology, and contributing factors related to the development of asthma.
- List the signs and symptoms of asthma.
- Describe the diagnostic process and assessment of asthma severity.
- Review the pharmacologic treatments for asthma.
- Identify the elements of long-term asthma management.
- Outline self-management, emergency, and inpatient management of asthma exacerbations.
Approximate time required: 2 hours.
CECES is a registered non-profit organization that is a success because of the support of donors such as yourself. We are 100% volunteer and need your help to keep essential services going (such as this website and the server it sits on).
Please donate to show your support! For more information on how we will use your donation, please see here.
Featured image is by NIAID and released under CC By 2.0, July 18, 2011. The image was re-sized to fit.