Learning Objectives and Breakdown of Resources
- Describe uses for Beta Blockers and Calcium Channel Blockers
- Classify Beta Blockers and Calcium Channel Blockers based on drug naming conventions
- Describe the mechanism of action of Beta Blockers and Calcium Channel Blockers
- Recognize the therapeutic effects and side effects
- Identify signs and symptoms of overdose
- Implement treatment plans for patients using Beta Blockers or Calcium Channel Blockers
- Uses and Classification
- Mechanism of Action, Therapeutic Effects, Side Effects
- Treatment Plans
Duration of Course
- Expected Completion Time: 1 hour.
CECES is a registered non-profit organization that is a success because of the support of donors such as yourself. We are 100% volunteer and need your help to keep essential services going (such as this website and the server it sits on).