- Describe the conduction system of the heart.
- Discuss the sites of action potential generation and propagation through the cardiac conduction system.
- Correlate the actions of the heart represented by the P wave, PR interval, QRS complex, and T-wave.
- Calculate a heart rate from an ECG strip.
- Analyze how the following rhythms would appear on an ECG strip.
- Sinus Rhythms
- Reentrant Rhythms
- Atrioventricular Blocks
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Videos supplemented by emphasis questions.
- After each video there will be a minimum of one emphasis questions
Approximate Time Required: 3 hours
The featured image is published by PublicDomainPictures and is released under the public domain. Please see more of their content here: https://pixabay.com/p-163709/